Learn Vietnamese with these helpful products and links:
New Vietnamese software for Macintosh OS X
10.3 and Red Hat Linux 8.0.
Links to Vietnamese sites
Here are some great links to sites with information
about the Vietnamese language and culture.
Web Rings and Web Awards
Send sales questions to us by email.
Send paper mail to:
6585-E Commerce Blvd.
Rohnert Park, CA 94928 USA
Here are some of the things you can do with A Little Vietnamese
(TM) language tutorial and VietAnh Vietnamese-English Dictionary:
- Use your multimedia computer to learn the Vietnamese language.
- Associate pictures with spoken and written words to speak correctly as soon
- Learn with a full-featured language tutorial which will help you know
- Use recorded and translated conversations, lessons covering grammar,
pronunciation, and usage, an audio dictionary, vocabulary word games suitable
for any age, audiovisual flash cards, number drills, spelling drills, etc.
- Purchase all this with a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Study lessons on pronunciation, grammar and usage in dozens of topics.
- Match pictures to written words or spoken words in 75 categories
- Use the speaking electronic dictionary to translate English to Vietnamese
and Vietnamese to English. Listen to the correct pronunciation of every word in
the tutorial's dictionary
- Use over 1000 flash cards to build your vocabulary, pronunciation and word
recognition. Configure the flash cards to see pictures and hear words or see
pictures and read words.
- Study Vietnamese by listening to recorded and translated conversations.
Click on an envelope to get a translation of any phrase. Click on a speaker
symbol to hear the proper pronunciation.
- Practice using vocabulary words from 75 topic categories.
- Try math games to improve your ability to listen to numbers and think in
Vietnamese. Read the question or hear the question and then give your answer.
- Configure the games and exercises so that you learn the way you learn best:
by listening, seeing or reading.
A Little Vietnamese and
are trademarks of Griesser Software.
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft
Corporation. Apple and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Computer,
Inc. Pentium is a registered trademark of Intel Corporation. Palm OS is a
registered trademark of Palm Corporation. All other names are trademarks or
registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Copyright © 1997, 1999, 2000, 2002 by Griesser Software
Send web page comments by email.